We are currently looking for experienced extrusion machine operators to join our client based in Telford/ Halesfield.
Company is focused on the future, to be Europe’s largest and most sustainable supplier of consumer household products. Their future business success will be guided by their vision to be Sustainable, Profitable and Proud.
3 on 3 off ( Days Only )
08:00am – 08:00 pm
£22.750 ( equals £11.33ph )
This role is straight permanent
- Use safe working practices at all times.
- Check initial accuracy and quality of product and remedy any deviation from specification prior to start of job run.
- Set up/re-install production line from extruder through to finished product in the event of a job change or breakdown.
- Monitor and maintain efficient running of extruder during job run.
- Identify all line equipment faults and rectify or report as appropriate.
- Make regular quality checks on product against customer specification.
- Obtain all relevant information from production documentation and specification sheets.
- Record of all QA data as required.
- Monitor quality of product during job run and maintain required standards.
- Monitor job progress and ensure production quantity targets are met with minimum waste.
- Communicate clearly within scope of responsibility to relevant personnel, e.g. Cell Leader the nature of all production related problems.
- Working as a team with Packer/Operators within the production unit
- Handover all relevant information to the next shift
- Maintain a tidy working environment at all times.
- Change work location within units as requested to maintain continuity of production and provide cover for breaks/emergencies etc.
- Assist with the training of new staff as requested.
- Carry out any other duties as requested.
Skills / Requirements
- Manufacturing / Industrial background
- Solid and stable work history
- Hard working Attitude
- Ability to work on 3 on 3 off shift pattern
- Ability to work in a Team
If you are interested please apply online or call our team on 01952 263973
“Shawthorpe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.”
To apply for this job email your details to Gosia.firstname.lastname@example.org.