SALARY - £25000 - £27000 Per Annum + Benefits
German Speaker Customer Service Representative
On behalf of our prestigious client, we are seeking a Fluent German speaking Customer Service Representative, to liaise with their clients based in the UK and German.
Our client is renowned for its impressive product portfolio, they have a dynamic business environment with a strong ethos, alongside continuous innovation to customers globally.
Training will be provided should you have the language skills and have worked ideally within a fast-paced environment along with good Microsoft computer knowledge
Your role as Customer Service Representative is to be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer on time and in full.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers to be able to meet their needs and individual requirements
- Responsible for processing customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for following the customer order through to the dispatch stage to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time and communicating any urgent requests internally
- Responsible for checking stock levels needed to fulfil customer orders and liaising with team to resolve stock issues and meet customer needs
- Advising the customer of any potential issues that may affect their order and working to resolve these.
- Creating invoices (both Consignment and Standard) and understanding the difference between the two.
- Accurately maintaining customer price files.
- Answering phone calls and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may include the accurate and timely creation of credit notes.
- Organising returns via our freight forwarders and processing all the relevant documentation.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service excellence whilst adhering to all company procedures / rules and processes.
- Understanding the stock ordering process and advising the materials planner of additional stock requirements for customers
- Responsible for closing off purchase orders and keeping the SAP system clean so that the data is accurate
Hours: 7am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in service delivery
- Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Experience in working in a high pressure and volume environment.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SAP Knowledge desirable not essential (or knowledge of similar ERP system)
- Fluent in German
If you feel you have the above experience coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a self-motivated individual that can work within a close-knit team, ability to solve problems and will go the ‘extra mile’ for the customers then please get in touch with us.
To apply simply click on the apply button and follow the steps, alternatively please call our office, and speak to one of our team members who will be happy to assist.
“Shawthorpe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.