An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our prestigious clients based in Telford this position is straight to permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm Friday 8am to 3pm
Salary depending on experience
The successful applicant will have experience of managing stores and logistic personnel
Managing maintaining and continuously improving material storage systems
To Plan & purchase all materials for specified manufacturing and warehouse locations to meet
production requirements and customer demand.
Carry out analysis & reporting related to inventory consumption & stock levels, to analyse result performance & provision of inventory forecasts to target & budget levels
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
- 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
If you feel you have the above experience coupled with excellent verbal and written communications, a self motivated individual that can work within a close knit team, ability to solve problems then please get in touch with us!
To apply simply click on the apply button and follow the steps, alternatively please call our office and speak to one of our team members who will be happy to assist.
“Shawthorpe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities a