We have an exciting new opportunity for a high-performing Sales Manager to help meet our clients customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the Sales and Agent team’s potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper corporate management. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the regions of EMEA and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the Company CORE Values and vision.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales and agent teams.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives and agents located in EMEA.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Proactively support company compliance to Health & Safety legislation through adherence to company policies, processes and practices.
• Degree in business administration or a related field.
• Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Director, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• 5+ years’ B2B sales experience.
• 4+ years in leadership sales position.
• Track record of superior performance metrics.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong decision-making abilities.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
• Proven ability t position products against competitors.
• Demonstrate experience as head of EMEA Sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to travel up to two weeks per month.
• Have a full driving license.
• Familiarity with CRM software.
Driven to achieve driven goals & objectives
Leadership – ability to lean sales teams/agents.
Team working – able to work effectively as part of a team whilst encouraging and fostering teamwork.
Influencing – high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to present ideas and take people with them.
Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
Position will be subject to successful references and subject to a full Company medical.