An opportunity has arisen to join our client based in Oswestry. Reporting to the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role within our client fast-paced Finance team.
This role is suited to a team player comfortable operating within a busy environment working as part of a team in processing a range of transactional accounting tasks and general administration duties.
Team Work – Accountability – Passion – Trust and Safer Community
Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00
This role is office based
- General accounting duties
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Reconciling and allocating customer payments.
- Reviewing customer credit limits
- Customer and supplier query resolution.
- Booking in-stock deliveries
- Petty Cash control
- Raising purchase orders and overseeing supporting document maintenance
- Resolving internal and external queries and monitoring mailboxes
- General admin duties
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Can adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Ability to autonomously plan and prioritise workload
- Prior experience advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office 365
- Must be proficient in the use of excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good time management and organisation skills
- An excellent and confident telephone manner and communication skills are vital
- Able to work well independently and as part of a dynamic fast-paced team
- Must have driving license
- Flexibility on working hours required at times to meet deadline
- 25 Days Holiday + Stats – 5 Additional Days can be accrued with good attendance and time keeping
- Auto Enrol Pension
- Rewards and Bonus’s based on individual and company performance.
- Onsite Gym and facilities.
- 4 days volunteering per year to charitable cause.
- Company Events – Black Tie Events, Company Conferences and Award Ceremony’s.
If you feel you have relevant skills and experience please apply online or call our team.
“Shawthorpe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.”